Job Posting: Medical Guidelines Physician
MCG formerly known as Milliman Care Guidelines
Translate your clinical, research, and medical management skills into a new full-time career at MCG (Formerly Milliman Care Guidelines). You will join our team of clinicians to produce evidence-based guidelines that help improve quality of care in ambulatory and inpatient settings. The position requires a minimum of seven years of clinical experience; familiarity with health services research, evidence-based medicine, and critical appraisal techniques; strong writing skills; and excellent clinical judgment. Ability to work with a variety of software tools/applications is required. Advanced degree (MPH, MBA, or similar) with other research, academic/administrative, business/consulting, or payer experience a plus.
Our work environment is fast-paced, highly compensated, and supported by strong technology. We offer an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy clinical medicine, but seek system-wide impact. MCG places strong emphasis on employee development, continued education, and teamwork with excellent growth opportunities. This is a home-based position.
Learn more about this job here
Job Posting: SVP Medical Director
Company/Location: CDMP, Princeton, NJ
Department/Discipline: Medical and Scientific Affairs
Overview: CDM Princeton is currently looking to hire a senior member of our strategic services team. This person will drive medical strategy for key brands within our organization. The person who secures this role will have a passion for medical strategy as well as the ability to inspire creative thinking to make science meaningful.
- Distill clinical and scientific materials into strategic insights.
- Leverage strategic insights to build positioning and messaging platforms
- Identify and drive both organic and new business growth
- Develop relationships with key consultants and opinion leaders to drive research and strategy
- Own clinical perspective of assigned brands
- Foster meaningful relationships to add value to both external clients and internal teams
- Approach solutions by inspiring whats possible for the brand
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have MD, PharmD, or PhD with 7-10 years of industry experience
- Agency or Medical Education experience is a plus
- Must be able to present yourself, the agency, and your recommendations in an articulate, dynamic, and professional manner
- Requires a strong desire to drive strategic development, collaborative with all levels of agency staff, and immerse himself/herself in a variety of new assignments
Learn more and apply here
Job Posting: Research Associate, Biotechnology
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (New York, New York)
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., one of the leading investment banks for mid- to small-cap companies, is currently seeking a research associate to support our senior Biotechnology analyst.
Our ideal candidate possesses 1-2 years of equity research or related experience, has an advanced science or medical degree (M.D., Ph.D. or equivalent), and has a passion in the biotechnology and healthcare spaces. The research associate will work in conjunction with and support the lead analyst on all aspects of developing the biotech equity research product. Impeccable attention to detail, a strong work ethic, the ability to multi-task, and excellent communication skills are required. This person will also have strong writing and financial modeling skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly to the lead analysts product framework. Research licenses (Series 7, 63, 86, 87) are preferred, but exceptional candidates without licenses will also be considered.
The key responsibilities for this position at the start include: building and maintaining company financial models and detailed therapeutics market models; preparing company-specific and industry-wide research reports and presentations; collecting, analyzing and interpreting information from a range of data sources, including the scientific literature, medical conferences, physician interviews as well as other consultants; and maintaining databases (prescriptions tracker, company catalysts, published notes, etc.).
Learn more about this position here
The ONC is offering a Medical Informatics Fellowship
to promote standards-based interoperability, clinical quality improvement and clinical decision support.
The Medical Informatics Fellowship is a 1-2 year term appointment in which the physician serves in the Office of Clinical Quality and Safety, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).
- Apply knowledge and expertise to advance the ONC mission of interoperability.
- Understand the role the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT in regulating and certifying health information technologies.
- Understand how Health IT impacts the delivery of health care today and serves as a driver of practice transformation and payment reforms.
By completion of the program the Medical Informatics Fellow is expected to:
- Complete one (1) written critical analysis of an area of medical informatics or applications of health IT outlining current opportunities, challenges and recommended solutions. May be a thought or white paper for publication on healthit.gov or in a peer reviewed journal.
- Present and /or facilitate an educational Training Day session at the ONC Annual Meeting on a relevant topic of choice based on current work activities.
- Organize, lead and conduct a minimum of four (4) site visits to ambulatory and inpatient medical facilities (1 per quarter). Document and report findings and observations to key ONC senior leaders and staff.
- Lead a policy issue work stream as identified by the Director of the Office of Policy or a serve supporting role for an ONC Standards and Interoperability Framework Initiative.
You can learn more about the ONC Medical Informatics Fellowship here
Doctor to Doctor Sales Solutions has an opening for a Senior Medical Associate.
Doctor to Doctor Sales Solutions is seeking an individual (with an M.D. or D.O. degree in any specialty) who enjoys keeping their clinical knowledge current by learning about new medical products and services being brought to the healthcare market. Our physicians telephone healthcare executives and other physicians to inform and assist them in becoming familiar with those products and services. Then, our physicians schedule meetings between these key healthcare decision makers and our clients’ salespeople. By helping our clients’ salespeople succeed, our physicians enable them to act as a conduit for delivery of cutting-edge products and services designed for the ultimate benefit of patients.
Knowledge of computers, including use of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook email, Internet Explorer, and the Internet is required. The majority of time will be spent on the telephone and the rest of the time using the computer to document the calls. There is no travel. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, focused while working, tenacious, persuasive, enjoys a challenge, and has excellent communication skills. All work will be performed at our office based in Denver, Colorado.
This position is 40 hours per week. Pay includes a base salary plus commission, and healthcare benefits.Read more »